WCP: All In features some of the most recognizable and successful poker stars in the world, including Howard Lederer, his sister Annie Duke, Greg Raymer, Amir Vahidi, Paul Darden, and Robert Williamson III. Joining the roster for this year's edition are noted international poker superstars Marcel Luske, Thomas Bihl, and Erin Ness, who parlayed a victory at a Maxim Magazine office tournament into a seat at the 2004 World Series of Poker.
"Our World Championship Poker franchise has quickly gained a reputation as the game for people who like to 'play' poker, rather than just watch it," said Rob Dyer, president and COO. "With new features like Scenario Mode, Multi-table online tournaments, and the Reputation system, World Championship Poker will continue to be the most realistic poker experience on any video game console."
Developed by Point of View, World Championship Poker: All In continues to feature the most innovative one player career mode. Career mode now includes series tournaments, mixed games, and reoccurring home games.
Other new features of WCP: All In include:
- 18 types of poker, including Texas Hold'em, Five Card Draw, Seven Card Stud Omaha and More.
- Multi-Table Online Tournaments
- Scenario Mode: Players are presented with a series of poker "puzzle" challenges that gradually increase in difficulty.
- Lucky Charms: Players can improve their luck through this Career Mode skill.
- Mixed Games: Play two or more variations of poker during a single game, with the game changing every time the dealer button makes it around the table.
- Play with new pros - in game character likenesses and voices, as well as play styles and iconic signature personality traits for some new pros: Thomas Biehl, Marcel Luske and Erin Ness, as well as returning pros: Howard Ledrerer, Annie Duke, Robert Williamson III, Greg Raymer (PlayStation 2 and PSP System), Amir Vahidi (PlayStation 2 and PSP System), and Paul Darden (PlayStation 2 and PSP System).
- Reputation System: How well you play, your success in mini-games, and a number of other factors enhance (or hurt) your reputation in Career Mode - which unlocks extra tournaments and more lucrative action for you.
World Championship Poker All-In will support for the PS2's EyeToy USB Camera, which allows online opponents to see each other as they play, in addition to supporting text chat. The Xbox 360 version of the game supports Xbox Live online game service including Scoreboards, Voice/Chat and Live Aware.