World Poker Tour for PSP allows gamers to take a seat at the world's most prestigious poker tournaments and make their mark in the virtual poker arena. The game will feature the virtual equivalents of real pros such as Antonio "the Magician" Esfandiari, Erick Lindgren, Evelyn Ng, Lyle Berman, Michael "The Grinder" Mizrachi and Phil "Unabomber" Laak. World Poker Tour for the PSP also allows gamers to create and customize their own characters.
The features of the PSP version of the game include:
- A completely revamped and innovative artificial intelligence system allows gamers to challenge more than 1,200 different characters, all with their own unique playing styles and behaviors;
- Gamers are able to bump up their career earnings and unlock custom clothes and invitational events found only in the PSP version;
- Players can create more than 4,000 custom variations of poker, and choose to play against computer opponents or take their custom poker game online to battle for poker supremacy;
- With online play connectivity, gamers can connect wirelessly with other PSP systems or online to compete against players across the country on both the PSP and the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system;
- The PSP version of World Poker Tour features exclusive tournament and "final table" venues that PSP players can host online for both PSP and PS2 players of World Poker Tour!
World Poker Tour for the PSP with these features and more is rated T for teen and will be available at the MSRP of $29.99 on April 18, 2006.
More articles about World Poker Tour