Rush For Berlin is a tactical real time strategy game, set on the European battlefields of World War II, during 1944-45. The player's goal; to capture the German capital, as either the British/US/French alliance or the Red army of the Soviet Union. The act symbolizes the total defeat of the Third Reich and means the end of the war on the European continent. Players face more and more challenges, as they get closer to the capital. The game is based on historical facts and gives wide possibilities for changing history and playing an alternative reality.
- Play a historical timeline or an alternate World War II reality.
- Time is running out, as forces 'Rush' to capture Berlin.
- Improved GEPARD® graphics engine: further developed graphics and game engine ensures top notch graphical, sound and video quality.
- More than 100 units, including fictional ones
- Fully destructible buildings, graphical feedback on the landscape, structures and units on fire create an atmosphere comparable to the greatest war movies.
- The highly detailed damage model allows partial loss of functionality and various attack strategies (e.g. tank attacks from the rear). The Computer opponent will react accordingly.
- Officers (heroes) are a special unit type. Their special abilities affect more units, so they are powerful, but most of the time not mission critical (they can die without losing the level)
- Soldiers can enter buildings and indoor fire-fights are possible.
- Air support and reinforcements can be asked by the player with special units.
- Day and night, weather effects all affect hearing and sight conditions making new strategies possible
More articles about Rush for Berlin