While taking a nap atop his doghouse, Snoopy has a magical dream and becomes a World War I flying ace who must pilot his bi-plane in a heroic attempt to foil the plans of his arch-nemesis, the Red Baron. Featuring 50+ single-player and co-op missions, action-packed dogfights and customizable planes across six unique environments, Snoopy vs. the Red Baron will be coming to the PS2, PSP, Xbox and the PC in Fall 2006.
Snoopy vs. the Red Baron lets players climb into the cockpit to pilot Snoopy's famous Sopwith Camel and other unique aircraft in perilous dogfights, high-speed air races and heart-pounding missions deep behind enemy lines. As players barnstorm across six massive, free-roaming play fields in search of clues for the location of the Red Baron's secret hideout, players can upgrade their aircraft with a collection of 25 unique, comical weapons and other unlockable gadgets, including the player-guided Woodstock missile. Classic Peanuts characters including Charlie Brown, Linus, Lucy, Marcie and Sally will aid Snoopy on his mission, providing him with hints and tips to track down the despicable Red Baron.
"Snoopy's longstanding rivalry with the nefarious Red Baron persona is one of the most acclaimed Peanuts storylines, giving Namco the perfect premise to create a family-friendly video game," said Jeff Lujan, Business Director at Namco Hometek, Inc. "Snoopy vs. the Red Baron introduces an original gameplay experience with high-flying aerial action that is sure to entertain kids of all ages and extend this classic story's legacy."
- Play as WWI Flying Ace Snoopy in an adventure that includes cameo appearances from 12 beloved characters, including Charlie Brown, Woodstock, Linus, Lucy, Marcie and Sally
- Barnstorm your way across six vividly rendered worlds and collect clues to reveal the whereabouts of the Red Baron’s top secret hideout
- Pilot Snoopy’s famous Sopwith Camel and other unique aircraft in perilous sky-high dogfights, no-holds-barred air races and heart-pounding missions behind enemy lines
- Upgrade your craft with a comical collection of 25 weapons and gadgets, including the lightning fast, player-guided Woodstock missile, the Bee-Shooter and the Potato Cannon
- Fight your way through 50+ single-player and co-op missions in a heroic attempt to foil the plans of the Red Baron!
- Play in any of five modes: Single-player, Cooperative, Team Multiplayer, Versus Multiplayer and Battle
For more information about Snoopy vs. the Red Baron, please visit http://www.namco.com/games/snoopy
More articles about Snoopy vs. The Red Baron