With the ability for thousands of gamers to play simultaneously, Test Drive Unlimited is M.O.O.R.: Massively Open Online Racing. This is a truly unprecedented experience for racing gamers and is the ultimate automotive experience for car enthusiasts. Once in the game, players can visit the most sophisticated car dealers to purchase new vehicles or simply take them for a spin. Gamers can then participate in 16 player races or take vehicles for a drive on over 1000 miles of diverse Hawaiian roads and pass by thousands of other real players. Further, players can collect and trade rare performance parts and customize each vehicle to make it one-of-a-kind. Finally, gamers win races, challenges, missions and tournaments to earn credits and purchase new cars, rare performance parts, clothes, apparel, homes and garages.
Founded in 2000, Spyker Cars is still a young company. However, this up-and-coming manufacturer is one to watch for, creating some very exciting automobiles in the past few years. We take you under the hood of these supercars for an inside look at what makes them tick. Tooling around Oahu in one of these rare and beautiful cars will be a truly unique way to experience the island, just watch out for cops!
The Spyker C8 Laviolette is capable of producing 400 hp, has a top speed of 187 mph and can go from 0 to 60 mph in 4.5 seconds. This bad boy is an all-aluminum hand built, mid-engined sports car with aerodynamic ground effect and electrically operated single hinge tilting doors.
The Spyker C8 Spyder has a V-8 engine capable of producing 400 hp, has a top speed of 187 mph and can go from 0 to 60 mph in 4.5 seconds. This low and lovely automobile won international acclaim upon its unveiling in 2000 and has continued to be a favorite among designers for its sleek body.
C8 Spyder T
The Spyker C8 Spyder T has a more powerful V-8 engine than the C8 Spyder, giving it 525 hp. The C8 Spyder T has a top speed of 200 mph and a 0 to 60 time of 4 seconds. Modeled after the Spyder, the C8 T is equipped with a wider track, extended wheel arches incorporated into the body and a small rear spoiler.
- Test Drive Unlimited is redefining the racing genre online with M.O.O.R.: Massively Open Online Racing. It is the only game that allows for literally thousands of gamers to play within the same game world simultaneously. The seamless online connection offers unlimited new challenges, opponents and competitions as well as monthly additions of vehicles, aftermarket parts, clothes and apparel;
- More than 125 licensed vehicles from exclusive manufacturers including Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Mercedes, Saleen, Shelby, and Jaguar;
- Realistic vehicles: Amazing render quality and unrivalled interior details including full car functions such as radio, electric windows, horn, wipers and more;
- Personalization: Upgrade each car with options from the actual manufacturers’ catalog. Players create characters, buy new homes and garages, and tune and upgrade vehicles with aftermarket parts;
- Create challenges or races from more than 50 game rules and settings. Upload your created challenges online to become part of the player community;
- A gathering of communities: Players can create or join a club to talk, chat, trade, race or organize club-based competitions and tournaments;
- Simplified match making and division based rankings make this game the most comprehensive and accessible online racing experience.
More articles about Test Drive Unlimited