Players who participate in this program will receive full access to the game for 7 days free of charge. At the end of the trial, players will have the option of continuing to play DDO, including the characters created during their free 7-day trial time, by purchasing DDO either online or at retail. To participate in the 7-day trial or to find out where to buy DDO, visit http://trial.ddo.com.
Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach recreates the essence of the classic pen-and-paper roleplaying experience - with an emphasis on non-grinding, instanced quests that provide a unique, immersive experience for each party. Authentic features in the game include customizable characters; dungeons filled with devious traps; monsters and stories from the Eberron campaign setting; an on-screen d20 (20-sided die) and a dungeon master. The unique online world of Stormreach is a bustling city with thousands of players from around the world. It represents a new paradigm for the MMO genre with unique features including party-based quests, integrated voice chat, real-time action combat, and award winning graphics. DDO is based on the world-renowned DUNGEONS & DRAGONS® brand franchise from Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro.
- Unique: Create a unique individual with millions of different combinations of looks, skills, stats, feats, races, and classes.
- Gorgeous: Turbine's highly advanced 3rd generation 3D game engine brings the city of Stormreach, characters, dungeons, and monsters to life!
- Dangerous: Use your brawn, your stealth, and your wits to survive dungeons filled with monsters, traps, puzzles, and other interactive challenges.
- Fast: Get to the fun quickly with DDO's exclusive Instaport feature which eliminates tedious travel and waiting.
- Real: Elements like the d20 and DM text make it authentic Dungeons & Dragons, lovingly recreated for the online world.
- Smart: Gain masterful skills and world-dominating powers without endless combat with DDO's quest-based experience system!
- Fun: Custom adventures for you and your party provide instances to shine as a hero - or a team - without interference from other players. Public adventures provide opportunities for large groups to tackle even bigger challenges.
Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach is currently available online and in retail stores for $49.99.
More articles about Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach