Developed by former Street Fighter II producer Noritaka Funamizu’s new studio, Crafts & Meister, Super DBZ promises fans and gamers incredible on-screen damage and an abundance of intense combos.
"Super DBZ takes the DBZ franchise into authentic arcade fighter territory,” said Cyril Voiron, Marketing Director, Atari Europe. “This is something new and different for the DBZ series and will mesmerize gamers with its intense gameplay and technical combo systems. Bandai are working with an excellent new studio to develop this impressive title, and Crafts & Meister’s hand-to-hand combat pedigree radiates throughout Super DBZ.”
With unique fighting moves and styles for all 13 characters, including Goku, Gohan and Vegeta, Super DBZ gives gamers super-fast combination moves and battle scenes sure to satisfy any DBZ buff. In the air or on the ground, Super DBZ will give players a hardcore 3D arcade-fighting DBZ experience.
- An all-new DBZ fighting system, with more intense combos that cause more damage than any DBZ game ever created
- Unique fighting moves and styles for all 13 characters
- Super-fast combination moves and battle scenes
- Ability to strategically use the terrain to fight
- 3D fighting on the ground and in the air
- All new version of Mecha Frieza to unlock
Super DBZ is scheduled for July 2006.
More articles about Super Dragon Ball Z