Developed by Namco Bandai Games / Spike, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 takes the series' popular acrobatic and intense 3D flying and fighting dynamic and takes it to a whole new level with over 100 playable characters, 15 vast and vibrant 3D destructible environments, and nine different game modes, including single and multiplayer battles.
Matt Collins, Director of Marketing of Atari, said, "The innovative controller featured with Nintendo Revolution is perfectly suited for Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2, which engages players with fast-paced fighting moves. Gamers will be able to play in a very physical way, mimicking several of the show's most popular character moves and pull off awesome combos and attacks."
In addition to the unprecedented number of characters, wide selection of massive 3D destructible environments and abundance of game modes, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 will feature in-game transformations, which players will be able to trigger in real-time, making battles even more dramatic and exciting than ever before. Using the Nintendo Revolution controller, players will be able to mimic signature moves as they are performed in the Dragon Ball Z animated series, such as Goku's Kamehameha, moving both hands to execute this devastating energy attack.
- Team up with up to two other Z-Warriors to complete exciting missions ripped right from the TV show;
- • Post customizable character codes to the Internet;
- Over 100 DBZ warriors, including many that have never been seen before in a video game;
- Mini-games and tag-team fighting;
- In-game transformations allowing players to trigger in real time;
- Nintendo Revolution version to take advantage of the platform’s unique game controller.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 is set for release this holiday season.
More articles about Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2