The titles to be shown at E3 2006 are:
- War Front: Turning Point: A gripping alternate history WWII RTS focusing on new battles and a variety of secret and experimental weapons. Genre-defying graphics and a refreshing plot will keep gamers pinned to their PCs as they attempt to alter or ensure the outcome of vastly different World War II.
- War Leaders: Clash of Nations: In War Leaders, gamers will assume the role of historical commanders as they attempt to lead their nations to victory in World War II through economic, diplomatic and military means. The game will balance strategic and global decision making with action-oriented, tactical combat. Players must lead their nations both on and off the battlefield, negotiating with allies while crushing those who dare oppose them.
- Panzer Tactics DS: CDV's first handheld title, Panzer Tactics DS, will also be the first World War II turn-based strategy title developed for the Nintendo DS handheld system. Combining intuitive gaming with historically-inspired battles, would-be commanders will lead their forces to victory or defeat in three exciting single-player campaigns, or compete in multiplayer games via Nintendo-WiFi Connection or wireless multiplayer. Multiplayer games will also offer a competitive ladder system to rank the best online commanders.
- Heroes of Annihilated Empires: A unique combination of RTS and RPG gameplay in which players build massive armies and develop a heroic character in a rich fantasy world filled with magic, myth and monsters. Four distinct races will battle for domination using both swords and sorcery. Heroes’ new 3D engine shows the astonishing beauty of the created world, reflecting the peculiarities of various races’ territories.
- DarkStar One: A space-faring action adventure title from Ascaron Entertainment where players will take on the role of a young hotshot space pilot determined to solve the mystery of his father’s untimely death. The fast paced, open ended action takes place in a dangerous universe of some 400 distinct planets, unique alien races and a fully customizable starship, the DarkStar One.
- Pacific Storm: Part turn-based strategy, part RTS and part arcade-action game, Pacific Storm offers gamers a refreshing new approach to World War II action in the Pacific Theater. Players will take on the role of a senior commander as they manage resources and troop movements, and then switch to arcade mode to battle in the skies and on the seas in individual combat against an unrelenting enemy.