Updates and Fixes for the PC release version 1.01
- Various text in the menu system was edited and fixed.
- Increased time-out on the "connecting" page to 30 seconds.
- Fixed: Bug with the On-line Game Finder feature.
- Synchronized the aircraft flying and mission start sequence.
- Made improvements to enhance performance of game-pad/Joystick controllers.
- Fixed: Results page for "Squad Bombing Run" missions now show "wins" by the Blue Team properly.
- Fixed: Respawn limits now function correctly in "Squad Capture Base" missions.
- Fixed: Issues that didn't allow the player to properly complete the mini-campaign are corrected.
- Fixed: "Squad Capture Base" missions now function properly in all cases.
More articles about Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII