This successor to SpellForce: The Order of Dawn features a class-free character system that offers numerous variations on a player's strategy, giving the game high re-playability.
The most beautiful, perfect and deadly of the Dark Races -- the Dark Elves - are in league with the mysterious Shadows and are threatening to overrun the realm of men. Fighting against the invasion, players take on the role of Avatar, leading his band of heroes into combat against a sinister force while unraveling the truth behind this epic story. Avatar must forge new alliances in order to face the invasion and save the world of Eo.
In SpellForce 2: Shadow Wars players can:
- Choose from over 100 Avatar skills, allowing players to develop individual characters and gameplay styles with a great variety of spells, items, weapons and armor.
- Lead one of three fractions (The Realm, The Clan or The Pact), and build bases to gather resources and rally troops consisting of infantry, cavalry and flyers in order to be prepared for epic battles
- Explore highly detailed and lush fantasy worlds
- Conduct a single-player campaign with more than 50 hours of gameplay set in a persistent game world that is wrapped in a continuous, gripping storyline and a wealth of sub-quests.
- Prove their skills through more than 30 multiplayer maps with different multiplayer modes like player vs. player and player vs. AI/monsters and special quests for co-op multiplayer
SpellForce 2: Shadow Wars will be released on April 24, 2006 at an SRP of $39.99.
More articles about Spellforce 2: Shadow Wars