In LostMagic, designed by renowned art director Yoshiharu Sato, peace in the world is challenged by a new evil force. The only hope lies with the wizard Isaac and the seven magic wands left behind by the creator. Monsters wield unimaginable power in this realm, and as Issac, the player will use the stylus to unleash magic spells and command numerous monster squads in magical battles.
In a world after the "Creator" has passed away…
He left humans 6 types of magic (earth, water, fire, wind, darkness and light) and 7 wands.
The Sages given the 7 wands were called "Guardians of the World", and they carried on the task of protecting order in the world.
Thousands of years have elapsed since The Creator passed away.
The task entrusted to the "Guardians of the World" continued to be passed on from teachers to students, along with the Magical Wands. People knew nothing except Peace.
However, the world was changed by one thing. People, who forgot how to revolt against their destiny, lost all their hopes…and became trapped inside deep despair.
Amidst the chaos in the world, only one small light of hope remained.
The boy with the "Wand"… His journey begins now.
- Your stylus becomes your magic wand! Use different motions to unleash your magic.
- Players can combine up to three single spells to create more than 350 magic combinations using a symbol system exclusive to the DS.
- Learn to use each monster's special skill to gain the advantage in battle.
- 250 quests on roughly 60 different stages
- Experience strategy like never before! LostMagic's innovative RTS-type RPG makes full use of the unique capabilities of the DS. Control your units directly on-screen using a point-and-click interface that PC strategy gamers have enjoyed for years.
- Create new characters and challenge friends over a Wi-Fi connection. In Dueling mode, players can test their magic casting skills and strategies against each other
More articles about LostMagic