Justice League Heroes, published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, is an action game with role playing customization featuring DC Comics' most powerful and renowned team of super heroes. For the first time ever on current generation consoles, 1-2 players can play as Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Zatanna and Martian Manhunter - plus other unlockable super heroes - together to save the world against a legion of notorious DC Comics' villains.
Developed by Snowblind Studios, the game employs the fourth generation of their renowned current generation console technology and also includes a detailed visual style, an intense cooperative combat system, customizable super powers unique to each character and an engaging storyline by Emmy Award-winning writer Dwayne McDuffie.
Brainiac and his villain cronies have developed a master plan to conquer the world and eliminate the Justice League forever. Using the extraordinary super powers and expert fighting techniques of Batman, Superman, Green Lantern, The Flash, Wonder Woman and other favorite DC Comics super heroes, players must join the Justice League to ultimately save humanity from Brainiac's destruction and the even darker forces that are lurking in the universe.
- 7 playable super heroes, plus other unlockable characters, each with unique super powers and combat styles based on the iconic characters
- Compelling gameplay featuring both hand-to-hand and air-to-ground cooperative, combat using a vast arsenal of character-specific super powers
- Rich and diverse visual style throughout multiple gameplay levels boasting high quality graphics and interactive, destructible environments
- Engaging storyline from award-winning comic and animation writer Dwayne McDuffie told through in-game banter and 3D cinematic cut scenes
- Unique upgradable system allows players to customize and enhance their favorite super powers resulting in specialized controls and fighting-styles
WBIE will launch the Justice League Heroes videogame for the PS2, Xbox, and PSP in Fall 2006.
More articles about Justice League Heroes