SpellForce 2: Shadow Wars (PC)
SpellForce 2: Shadow Wars seamlessly blends RTS and RPG gameplay features a class-free character system that offers numerous variations on a player’s strategy, giving the game high re-playability.
As the successor to SpellForce: The Order of Dawn, SpellForce 2: Shadow Wars provides an environment full of surprises and challenges as the player takes on the role of the Avatar. Together with his party of heroes, the player solves quests and overcomes obstacles in carefully crafted worlds.
The most beautiful, perfect and deadly of the Dark Races -- the Dark Elves – are in league with the mysterious Shadows and are threatening to overrun the realm of men. Fighting against the invasion, players take on the role of the Avatar, who needs to lead his band of heroes into combat against a sinister force while unravelling the truth behind this epic story. The Avatar must forge new alliances in order to face the invasion and save the world of Eo.
In SpellForce 2: Shadow Wars players can:
- Choose from among more than 100 Avatar skills and spells, allowing players to develop unique characters and equip them with hundreds of items, including a variety of weapons and armor.
- Lead one of three factions (The Realm, The Clan or The Pact) and build bases; prepare for epic battles by gathering resources and by rallying a wide variety of troops and creatures consisting of infantry, cavalry and flying units; and unleash the mighty Titans.
- Explore highly detailed and lush fantasy worlds.
- Conduct a single-player campaign across 21 game maps set in a persistent game world that is wrapped in a continuous, gripping storyline and a wealth of sub-quests.
- Prove their skills through more than 30 multiplayer maps with a variety of modes, such as player vs. player and player vs. AI/monsters, plus a special co-op campaign.
More information on SpellForce 2 can be found at http://www.aspyr.com/games.php/pc/spell2/