Tokyo Extreme Racer DRIFT takes the adrenaline of street racing into the mountains and onto very demanding courses. Race real production cars on real mountain courses. Nissan, Toyota, Subaru, Audi, Alfa Romeo, Mini, Volkswagen and more are all there to be tested on some of Japan's toughest terrain in Iroha, Haruna, Rokko and Hakone. State-of-the-art data recording techniques ensure that the courses look, feel and race just like the real thing.
Tokyo Extreme Racer DRIFT has two distinct racing challenges. As a race car driver, you take part in official mountain races during the daytime and then race for pride (and car upgrades and parts) at night. The idea is to earn money from day races to enhance your car and then bet car parts in night races. Sponsors will further enhance your income if you are successful. There are uphill and downhill races, day and night time races, challenging weather and season conditions and a nerve-ending one on one rival racing battle system.
Game features include:
- Drive and compete in licensed cars from Nissan, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Audi, Alfa Romeo, Mini, Volkswagen and more.
- Customize your cars in endless combinations.
- Master the driving art of "Drift" and earn respect and victories.
- Race in the picturesque and authentic mountain sides of Japan.
- Compete in official day and unofficial night races.
- Winding hills, changing weather and grueling environments affect the race course and test your driving skill.
- Multiplayer competition with rival races.
The game is expected to be available in March 2006 for an MSRP of $19.99.