On December 7th 1941, the U.S. Pacific Navy stationed at Pearl Harbor came under attack from Japanese fighter planes. The enemy fighters were destroying the American aircraft on land and in the air with deadly force. The battle of Pearl Harbor became the first of many to be fought over hostile waters. Now you can participate in all the major Pacific battles of the World War II in Pacific Storm – a game that seamlessly incorporates RTS into a major action simulation title. Fight on either side, controlling US or Japanese forces and change the outcome of each historical battle!
The furious battle of Pearl Harbor became the first in the sequence of glory sea combats. Thousands of soldiers and volunteers of the USA answered the call of their country. The enemy was at the gates, fighting for everything against the freedom and rights of the people. Thousands died over the waters of the Pacific Ocean in the most savage battle of the Second World War. Pilots, sailors, medics... they all fought for a common cause, saving the country that now calls them heroes.
Pacific Storm brings the most realistic, impressive and complete title based on one of the most important conflicts of the Great War between America and Japan. Now you can take part in all major Pacific battles of the World War II in the Pacific Storm game that is a mixture of RTS, war-game and action game. All important sea battles of World War II, which took place in the Pacific Ocean, are included and you can play either for the USA or Japan.
You can control every plane as if it were an action game, using the keyboard, joystick or mouse. You can inhabit anyone of your units at any time. Under your control can be squadrons as if it were a RTS game, using your mouse with the point and click technique or you can take the role of an admiral moving your fleets on a tactical map, making decisions and letting the computer decides on the battles. Only you decide how you want to play Pacific Storm and make history!
Currently Lesta Studios is working under multiplayer and game's balance.
- Detailed 3D models of war machines, including battleships, aircraft-carriers, destroyers, cruisers and rocket cruisers, submarines, torpedo boats, tankers, cargo ships and transports, fighters, attack planes, torpedo-bombers, strategic bombers, reconnaissance planes, land cannons and antiaircraft guns – all designed according to drafts from historical archives and 100% comply with the historical reality;
- A wide system of upgrades including the option of producing nuclear or bacteriological weapons;
- Total freedom of strategic and tactical decisions;
- First-person view available (while taking control of a plane or a submarine);
- Units gain experience and can be carried from battle to battle without losing their experience and characteristics;
- Realistic 3D landscapes and weather conditions – mist, storm, rain;
- Multiplayer via LAN supports battles on the tactical map and in the simulation mode.
More articles about Pacific Storm