Agent 47 is back and this time he's paid in cold, hard cash. How the money is spent will affect his passage through the game and the weapons at his disposal, resulting in a unique gameplay experience for each player. Powered by a new version of Io's stunning Glacier engine, Hitman: Blood Money will deliver the most brutal and realistic simulation of life as the world's deadliest assassin.
In Hitman: Blood Money, Agent 47 finds himself in the midst of a war between two rival contract agencies. When assassins from his contract agency, the ICA, are systematically eliminated in a series of hits, it seems a larger, more powerful agency has entered the fray. Suddenly, Agent 47 loses contact with the ICA. Sensing that he may be the next target, he travels to America where he attempts to carry on with business as usual.
- 'Blood Money' system - the cleaner the 'hit' the more money you receive which can be spent on reducing your notoriety, weapon customisation, specialist equipment and information.
- Customisable weapons - modify Agent 47's custom weapons in a variety of ways including sound, recoil, rate of fire, damage, reload speed, accuracy and zoom.
- Gripping narrative - who is wiping out the ICA and what is their motivation?
- New engine - the world of the assassin has never been so interactive and looked so good!
- New gameplay techniques - including distraction, accidents, body disposal, human shield, decoy weapons etc.
- New control and camera system - Agent 47 now moves independently of the camera.
- New moves - Agent 47 can now climb, hide, scale ledges and automatically pass low obstacles.
- Improved AI - guards will follow blood trails, investigate suspicious items and behaviour. New pathfinder engine provides improved tracking and movement with realistic enemy behaviour and interaction.
- Soundtrack by BAFTA-winning composer Jesper Kyd.
More articles about Hitman: Blood Money