This patch contains fixes to the following issues:
- Fix to the low performance problems that have been experienced on some hardware configurations.
- After extended play sessions game could crash to desktop when transitioning between levels.
- Items could become stuck in mid-air if game was saved and then loaded directly after a throwing action.
- Hitman Logo on Main Menu could disappear at 1280x720 resolution.
- Screen borders on cutscenes could be displayed badly at certain screen resolutions.
- Game could crash if menu is invoked on death sequence after a 3 headshot revival has been performed.
- Game could crash if when loading and saving within certain locations after making changes to render options.
- Fix to blurring of Weapon Upgrade Icons when running at LOW in render options.
- Fix for very occasional graphics corruption when using fibre-wire in 1st person and moving camera very quickly.
- Fix for slightly oversized Red dot scope zoom.
If you have an SLI configuration in your machine you can add the command 'enablesli' (without quotes) into the bottom of the
HitmanBloodMoney.ini file to enable the Managed Vertex Buffer which should result in some performance increase.
Important Note. This only applies to machines with an SLI configuration.
A very small number of users have reported instability on the "Curtains Down" level. A successful workaround for this problem is to lower the hardware acceleration slider for your audio device from within the dxdiag application:
(1) Select Run from the START Menu.
(2) Type 'dxdiag' (without the quotes) in to the dialog box and press enter.
(3) Select the Sound tab
(4) Move the "Hardware Sound Acceleration Level" slider to the left to disable Full Acceleration.
(5) Select Exit
More articles about Hitman: Blood Money