With the ability for thousands of gamers to play simultaneously, Test Drive Unlimited is M.O.O.R.: Massively Open Online Racing. This is a truly unprecedented experience for racing gamers and is the ultimate automotive experience for car enthusiasts. Once in the game, players can visit the most sophisticated car dealers to purchase new vehicles or simply take them for a spin. Gamers can then participate in 16 player races or take vehicles for a drive on over 1000 miles of diverse Hawaiian roads and pass by thousands of other real players. Further, players can collect and trade rare performance parts and customize each vehicle to make it one-of-a-kind. Finally, gamers win races, challenges, missions and tournaments to earn credits and purchase new cars, rare performance parts, clothes, apparel, homes and garages.
Ford is an American original. The company revolutionised the way that cars were built, driven and perceived. The list of models that Ford has turned out over the years is as long as the company’s rich history and nearly all models are instantly recognisable to people in America and abroad. Now in Test Drive Unlimited, you have the chance to drive some of America’s most classic, reliable cars through some of Hawaii's most beautiful highways.
The Ford GT was designed in anticipation of Ford’s centennial year. Designers drew their inspiration from Ford’s classic GT40 race cars of the 1960s, and the two are so similar in style that the GT is sometimes confused for its 1960s counterpart. This is a very high-performance supercar with a supercharged 5.4 litre V-8 engine producing 550 hp and boasting a top speed of more than 200 mph. Relive shades of the 1960s Ford race cars or start your own legacy with the Ford GT and Test Drive Unlimited.
An American classic, the Ford Mustang is one of the most popular sports cars of all time. This version is a sporty convertible, with a V-6 210 hp engine. This is the redesigned 2005 model of the Mustang, and has the power to ride with most cars out on the highways.
This is the slightly more powerful version of the 2005 Mustang, with a 300 hp engine. It drives faster and has a better suspension system for easier handling, perfect for those Mustang fans who want a little more boost when flying through Oahu.
Mustang GT-R Concept
The Mustang GT-R is a concept car designed as a tribute to the 40th anniversary of the Mustang. The car features Ford Racing’s 440 hp “Cammer” crate engine that can be tuned to produce more than 500 hp. The Mustang GT-R is a racecar by design that can handle the world’s toughest road and street courses. If you’re a fan of Mustangs and Ford Racing, you owe it to yourself to tweak this monster, take it out on the streets of Oahu and show the competition who’s the boss.
- Test Drive Unlimited is redefining the racing genre online with M.O.O.R.: Massively Open Online Racing. It is the only game that allows for literally thousands of gamers to play within the same game world simultaneously. The seamless online connection offers unlimited new challenges, opponents and competitions as well as monthly additions of vehicles, aftermarket parts, clothes and apparel;
- More than 125 licensed vehicles from exclusive manufacturers including Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Mercedes, Saleen, Shelby, and Jaguar;
- Realistic vehicles: Amazing render quality and unrivalled interior details including full car functions such as radio, electric windows, horn, wipers and more;
- Personalization: Upgrade each car with options from the actual manufacturers’ catalog. Players create characters, buy new homes and garages, and tune and upgrade vehicles with aftermarket parts;
- Create challenges or races from more than 50 game rules and settings. Upload your created challenges online to become part of the player community;
- A gathering of communities: Players can create or join a club to talk, chat, trade, race or organize club-based competitions and tournaments;
- Simplified match making and division based rankings make this game the most comprehensive and accessible online racing experience.
More articles about Test Drive Unlimited