This v1.2 patch addresses the following issues:
- Fix for ‘High Priority’ task manager (lock up), in addition to fixing the occasional audio stuttering issue.
- Overall improved performance.
- Fixes and improvements made to Lighting when running the NextGen version.
- Implemented a separate ‘walk’ button for Lara.
- Fixed the issues regarding the breakables when running NextGen.
- Fixes made when running the game using a secondary monitor.
- Refresh Rate option now fully operational.
- ATI CrossFire Movie problem has been fixed.
This v1.1 patch addresses the following issues:
- various performance problems
- stability problems
- controller problems
The patch fixes performance issues with NVIDIA cards but doesn't completely activate the Next-Gen content. NVIDIA actively works on an updated driver that should fully address the problems.
More articles about Tomb Raider: Legend