Key new features of the game provide detailed training and analysis to improve your game for real – like having a golf pro in your living room:
- Swing Trainer System –analyses and displays your swing plane, giving expert advice on how you can improve your swing. Fine tune your game to develop the perfect swing!
- Impact Analyser - shows exactly how you hit the ball. In-depth analysis of your club head as it comes through the ball showing the horizontal and vertical impact planes – see why the ball does what it does when you hit it!
Other new features include:
- 15 exciting courses including the world famous Ryder Cup course, the Belfry.
- Major new putting system - fully controllable putting, giving full control over the aiming and power, and taking green slope and speed into consideration.
- Added depth and longevity of play – introduction of the Pro Shop to buy new golfing equipment.
- New in-game dialogue from legendary commentator Peter Alliss as you play. Over five times as much dialogue as the first game.
- The trophy cabinet – you are now awarded trophies for achieving key milestones in the game – from simple things such as scoring a hole under par to the major achievements such as hitting a hole in one, or winning a major tournament.
- 15 Fully motion-captured playable characters
- Greatly improved course rendering visuals and audio
- New, detailed tutorials covering all aspects of golf.
In2Games has sold in excess of 300,000 Gametrak units to date, and expects Real World Golf 2 to be an even bigger success than the original.