Columbia Pictures' Monster House is an exciting and hilarious thrill-ride tale about three kids (Mitchel Musso, Sam Lerner and Spencer Locke) who must do battle with a mysterious home that is determined to eat every trick or treater in sight on Halloween. Steve Buscemi, Nick Cannon, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Kevin James, Jason Lee, Catherine O'Hara, Kathleen Turner and Fred Willard are among the stars lined up for Monster House, the latest film to employ the groundbreaking technology of Performance Capture Animation, an innovative technique developed by Sony Pictures Imageworks initially for Robert Zemeckis, Steve Starkey and Jack Rapke's ImageMovers Company. In an unprecedented opening, Monster House will be released in more than 100 theaters in REAL D's revolutionary digital 3D format day and date with its 2D national release scheduled for July 21, 2006.
The Monster House videogames will allow players to experience key moments of the movie as they explore the house room by room, while also taking on unique adventures that were inspired by the film. With three playable characters, fans of the film will enjoy seeing the movie come to life in their living rooms.
- Experience key moments of the movie and explore deeper and darker sections of the house
- Play as the three main characters from the movie, each with their own actions and abilities
- Explore a living, breathing house full of traps and mystery
- Use water blasters to battle creatures created from a combination of different household objects
- Spooky surprises and unexpected random events keep players constantly on their guard
- Play “Thou art dead”, the 2D arcade game that appears in the movie