“We are constantly striving for perfection and have introduced a host of new features and improvements to the game,” commented Miles Jacobson, Studio Director of Sports Interactive. “With a new easy-to-use interface, detailed feedback from your assistant manager and coaches, plus interaction with any player worldwide, Worldwide Soccer Manager 2007 is positioned to deliver the definitive soccer management experience to the aspiring managers across North America.”
With all-new features, improved gameplay and a depth only seen from Sports Interactive, Worldwide Soccer Manager 2007 offers a management simulation that is second to none. To whet the appetite of every soccer fan, SEGA and Sports Interactive have unveiled just some of the new features available with more features to be announced in the coming months.
- Feeder Clubs - Brand new to Worldwide Soccer Managerä 2007 and one of the most requested features on Sports Interactive’s forums has been the addition of feeder clubs to the game. This new addition works in all the ways you would expect it to in real life. You can establish your club as the small team receiving loan players from a larger club or a large club looking for support getting your youngsters match experience by loaning them out. Have the first option on players from clubs, and schedule pre-arranged scrimmages each season by simply asking your board for a feeder relationship and choose from the list they compile.
- Youth Revamp - A complete revamp of youth teams sees full youth squads for each team that has a youth set-up, thus giving a much better system for the regeneration of players in the long term game.
- User Friendly - Worldwide Soccer Managerä 2007 gives players a new easier to use default skin, along with hints and tips throughout the game, and an improved tutorial. In addition to better feedback from your assistant manager and scouts as well as lots more media, customization and multiple row selection, all this adds up to the most user friendly Sports Interactive game ever.
- Scouting Revamp - A complete revamp of the scouting system inside the game leads to more information about players and teams being made available to managers, as well as a more realistic methodology for player scouting. This system allows scouts to grow and improve their knowledge-base of the world’s soccer players.
- Player Interaction - You can now talk to any player in the world via the media. Player interaction allows you to tap up other teams stars or see if players will buckle under the pressure. An effective manager must use the media as a motivational tool - why not praise your own players in many different ways or shout at them for loss of form?
- Team Talks - For more varied ways to talk to your team, SI have worked hard to deliver vastly improved team talks at half and full time. Not only this, but pre-match team talks will now be making their first appearance in Worldwide Soccer Managerä 2007 - so you can send your team out onto the field with a specific briefing.