Glory of the Roman Empire will challenge gamers to grow a small village into a thriving community through trade with neighbors, while also expanding and defending its borders through more militaristic means. Players will need to focus on the physical and emotional health of the citizenry, as villagers age and mature under strong leadership, contributing to the development of more advanced societies and larger cities. More than 30 missions based in 11 historically inspired towns will immerse players in the historical aspects of the Roman Empire.
Glory of the Roman Empire Features :
- More than 50 unique citizen professions
- Dozens of historically inspired structures and environments rendered in full detail in a 3D world
- An economy based on the needs and desires of every citizen, players must keep these in mind and provide for them in order to maintain harmony amongst the citizenry
- A non-linear campaign with over 30 missions in 11 historical towns throughout ancient Europe
- Citizens who become wiser as they age, requiring the player to maintain an appropriate balance of young and old citizens to ensure knowledge is passed on through the generations
More articles about Glory of the Roman Empire