"We loved the original Perimeter, and we are really excited about bringing this sequel to North American and Scandinavian gamers,” said Fredrik Wester, Director of Publishing at Paradox Interactive. “‘Perimeter: Emperor’s Testament’ embraces a similarly crazy and abstract storyline while offering great gameplay and numerous surprises.”
In search of the now-mythical Earth, the player is drawn into a battle between the Emperor and the Spirits in an action-packed science-fiction RTS environment.
Key features include:
- Spectacular single-player campaign consisting of 25 missions.
- Phenomenal storyline, which crosses multiple dimensions and allows for diverse, exciting gameplay.
- Dazzling graphics, with each race having visually unique buildings and units.
- A full soundtrack, which captures the epic, sweeping scope of the action.
- Multiplayer via LAN and Internet on various multiplayer maps.
More articles about Perimeter: Emperor's Testament