USA, late19th century. The North and the South are engaged in Civil War. The main hero Abraham Grey becomes a blockade runner of the South and acts as the privateer of the South against the fleet of North. Abraham Grey will take part in spectacular naval battles and intense melee fights. The basis of democracy itself is freedom. So you may choose not to follow the orders of the South but to complete side quests and thus gain more experience and reach an alternative ending!
The Union fleet blockaded the southern ports, severing all the trade connections of the Confederacy. In return, the Confederate government started giving out the privateer patents, thus building a powerful fleet of commercial raiders...
Abraham Gray, the main character, starts the game as a captain of a privately owned vessel, but soon becomes involved in a tale of blockade-running, military espionage and a very powerful ironclad, built in Liverpool for the Confederacy. This vessel alone could change the course of the war and bring victory to the Rebel states. Abraham can join either the Confederacy as a raider or the Union as a spy.
- Thrilling atmosphere of political intrigue and military espionage in the last and greatest era of the Caribbean pirates
- Open-ended play structure in the North Caribbean and the Gulf of Mexican
- Blend of exciting high seas battles, fast-paced third-person swordfights and skirmishes
- Various options for ship upgrades: additional guns, red-hot cannonballs, powder rockets, Gatling guns and other exotic weapons of the 19th century
- Variety of cold steel weapons, combo moves and firearms to use and master
- Advanced RPG system allowing numerous options to develop and master the character’s skills