In collaboration with one of Russia's longest established distributors Doka, established 1987, IncaGold extends its distribution and publishing network to become one of the very few select self publishers in Russia/CIS and already have seven titles planned for release with many more in line.
Richard Holmes, CEO, IncaGold commented, “Many now regard the Russia/CIS market as one that is not only rapidly expanding, as recent survey figures have shown, but one where if you have an internal structure or are building a relationship with a well founded company who are resident, as in this case with DOKA, you have a higher chance of real penetration and succeeding.”
Doka's Anatoly Shevchuk: “IncaGold are a progressive publisher and we are delighted to be working with them.”
The first batch of titles to be released under this agreement will be:
- Crazy Minigolf - Encapsulates onscreen all the fun, excitement, and simplicity that make crazy golf such a great leisure experience for all the family.
- Mars to Earth - An endearing and colourful compendium of puzzle solving and cartoon fun supported with an endearing story.
- Tactical Manager 2006 - A compelling management game with an on-line focus with all the stats and team involvement that any love of this genre could wish for.
- Ice Cream Tycoon - Strawberry? Vanilla? Cone or cup? Take on the task of creating and owning your very own Ice Cream Empire.
- Urban Scooter Challenge – A rip roaring scooting challenge through the streets of urban density paced by a rocking soundtrack.
- Sudoku Black Belt - A real challenge is offered in this logical number based game that has swept the world in the last couple of years.
- Commanding Officer: Tank Battalion Eastern Front 1941–1945 - Transports you, with the Red Army, to the hard-fought battle area of the Second World War Eastern Front - in breathtaking detail. Triumph in desperate battles from Kiev to Stalingrad – and all the way to Berlin.