Imagine waking up in the middle of the night, your cell door wide open, good luck or bad luck? Where are the guards? Why is it so silent? Is fate on your side? You stand barefoot on the cold damp floor, your nightmare about to begin. A shotgun lay beside you, drenched in a pool of blood. One thing is certain, you’re gonna need that shotgun! You take your first steps then…you pull the trigger! You are faced by an army of zombies, baying for your blood! Lets face it. You don’t want to end up like them do you? There’s only one solution, keep pulling that trigger!… Find the truth to this nightmare. Where are the clues? Are there others like you? A survivor perhaps?
The main objective of Dead & Furious is to recreate the arcade style gameplay and atmosphere made famous by House of the Dead and Time Crisis. The gun controller is replaced by the stylus on the NDS Touch Screen. Shoot the zombies by aiming and tapping the screen. When the gun is out of ammo, simply drag’n drop ammo to your gun to reload. The player will be able to adjust the camera up/down/left/right to change the viewing angle. This will allow the player to look closely at finer details in the scene (i.e broken objects which will reveal bonus items and enemies attacking from the ceiling, etc). Players are guided around the 3D world, however the game features several paths for the player to choose.
- Innovation - On-Rails Shooter for the Nintendo DS.
- DS Specific - Action orientated arcade style gameplay using DS specific features, tactile gameplay, double screen HUD and inventory.
- Multiplayer Mode - Story mode available in co-op via WIFI.
- Replay Value - Multiple endings, hidden secrets, unlockable items.
- Immersive Storyline - Discover the truth.
- Terrifying Levels - Four chapters of horror, suspense and action lurking around every corner.