On the PSP system, DJ and his freaky friends are back once again with their quirky humor and dark charm, as they try to stop a powerful spirit. In their DS adventure, DJ and his pals try to get out of another mess after they unleash the all-powerful, all-evil Moloch when a school science fair experiment goes horribly wrong. Taking full advantage of the capabilities of the PSP system and Nintendo DS, both new games feature addictive platforming action, creepy graphics, out-of-this-world weapons, and deep storylines with memorable characters and a unique and twisted sense of humor. Both games feature wireless play, including cooperative play on the PSP system.
In Death, Jr. 2 for the PSP system, players have the ability to control either DJ or his goth friend Pandora and team up via wireless cooperative play in an all-new story that takes them into a conflict against an army of evil toys, robotic llamas, mutant mall security guards, and an evil waffle restaurant. Each of the characters has their own set of moves, weaponry and gameplay style, as they explore open-ended levels such as the Toy Graveyard, an abandoned Military Base, Saw Mill, the River Styx and the most disturbing mall ever rendered in a video game. Death, Jr. 2 expands upon its action-platforming foundation with all-new upgradeable weapons such as the Flaming TP Thrower, Cherry Bomb Launcher, Pandora's Tommy Gun, the enhanced C4 Hamster Mark II and even more outrageous melee attacks. Players will also enjoy an improved camera system, enhanced controls, complex enemy AI and the all-new Rage Mode which enables them to unleash Reaper Madness and Pandemonium upon their hapless enemies.
- Control both DJ and Pandora, each with their own unique weapons and abilities
- Open-ended environments give players different ways of completing each level
- Dozens of new possessed enemies, such as robotic llamas, mutant mall security guards and an army of evil toys
- All-new melee attacks and powerful weapons to choose from, including the Flaming TP Thrower, Cherry Bomb Launcher and the enhanced C4 Hamster Mark II
- Enter Rage Mode to unleash Reaper Madness and Pandemonium on enemies
- Updated camera system lets players focus on the action
- Cooperative play as DJ and Pandora through local wireless connection
More articles about Death Jr. 2: Root of Evil