Updates and Fixes for the PC release version 1.02
1. Fixed: some issues with different joysticks functionality were fixed. The following joysticks where tested successfully: Logitech Force 3D, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, Trust GM-2500 Predator, Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback 2, Saitek X45.
2. Added: the game now has a functioning cockpit view which is accessible using the "Change View" key. In the cockpit view the controls are changed: the follow camera’s functionality is removed, the maneuvering controls change (in order to turn the plane you must roll and pitch the aircraft).
3. The Z800 hardware is now supported in-game. The z800 was tested intensively and no issues were found.
For the Z800 hardware use there are three keys used to change some settings:
- F5 - Enable/Disable stereo vision.
- F6 - Enable/Disable head tracking
- F7 – Switch left/right eyes.
4. The multiplayer issues have been addressed. The user will be able to see all the games that are playing at that time, even the ones that have already been started.
Note: You can not join an already started game.
Updates and Fixes for the PC release version 1.01
1. Various text in the menu system was edited and fixed.
2. Increased time-out on the "connecting" page to 30 seconds.
3. Fixed: Bug with the On-line Game Finder feature.
4. Synchronized the aircraft flying and mission start sequence.
5. Made improvements to enhance performance of game-pad controllers.
6. Fixed: Results page for "Squad Bombing Run" missions now show "wins" by the Blue Team properly.
7. Fixed: Respawn limits now function correctly in "Squad Capture Base" missions.
8. Fixed: Issues that didn't allow the player to properly complete the mini-campaign are corrected.
9. Fixed: "Squad Capture Base" missions now function properly in all cases.
More articles about Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII