Set in the fantasy world of Lunadia, a place that in the distant past had seen a fierce battle rage between the Evil Demon Lord and the Guardian of Light – Blade Dancer Gerald.
Evil was defeated, but the mysterious circumstances of the victory and the subsequent disappearance of the Blade Dancer had long been forgotten in the annals of history.
Playing as our intrepid hero Lance, a young and brave adventurer, you arrive on the Island of Foo – rumoured to be the place where the Demon Lord had been sealed. What you find here, along with the people you encounter, will re-open the past and hold the key to the fate of the world.
‘Blade Dancer is a PSP exclusive that truly uses the format to its full potential’ Says Peter Rollinson, Product Manager, Ignition Entertainment ‘with up to four players, stunning visuals and a revolutionary game system – we are confident that Blade Dancer™ will be the RPG of choice across Europe’
‘We're very excited that Blade Dancer is scheduled for European release, and would like to thank Ignition Entertainment for this opportunity’ Yukihiko Hojo, Producer, Hit Maker co. Ltd ‘We sincerely hope that everybody enjoys the game as much as we did in creating it.’
- Full 3D real time world (Time will change from day to night)
- Unique real time battle system (Not turn based)
- A brilliant item synthesis system (Over 650 synthesizable items)
- Unique monster encounter system (Physically see enemies on world map)
- Unique power sharing abilities with friendly and enemy units
- Network multi player mode (Up to four players)
Blade Dancer: Lineage of Light is scheduled in Europe Autumn 2006, and North America for July 2006.