Wrestling Spirit 2, created by Adam Ryland, takes lead from its predecessor allowing players to take control of a wrestler, guiding his career through the world title wins, a competitive league, and all the rivalries. With improved graphics, innovative game play modes, and a fine-tuned AI, Wrestling Spirit 2 turns matches into a battle of wits, proving to be every thinking person’s fighting game.
- Two brand new modes: "Pro League" and "World League". What would happen if pro wrestling was organised like a real sport? You can now find out in these innovative new sections, as you take control a wrestler and take part in a competitive league, battling it out over the course of a season as you fight against fellow grapplers to decide promotions, relegations, and to answer the ultimate question; who is the true world champion of wrestling?
- Updated versions of the popular Wrestling Spirit career modes "Rookie To Legend" and "Superstar Challenge". Take control of a wrestler and guide him through his career, fighting his matches, earning new contracts, and making and breaking friendships. Updated to take into account the feedback we have had from WreSpi1 players, these two modes take your wrestling career to the next level!
- Improved fighting experience. Building upon the popular gaming engine from "Wrestling Spirit: Rookie To Legend", Wrestling Spirit 2 boasts improved AI, more moves, improved move sets, and much more!
- Improved booking engine. By popular request, "Wrestling Spirit 2" utilises a modified version of the booking engine used in the massively successful simulator "Total Extreme Wrestling 2005", meaning that the AI is much more advanced than its Wrestling Spirit predecessor.
- Massive gaming depth. After the extreme popularity of the in-depth records found in "Total Extreme Wrestling 2005", WreSpi2 boasts equally expansive data and histories, ranging from complete competitive histories for every character in the game to accurate histories for every title belt.
- Updated game universe. "Wrestling Spirit 2" will feature an updated version of the incredibly popular CornellVerse gaming world, as featured in "Total Extreme Wrestling 2005" and "Wrestling Spirit: Rookie To Legend".
Wrestling Spirit 2 is the sequel to "Wrestling Spirit: Rookie to Legend”, and is scheduled to be available for digital download exclusively through Grey Dog Software for U.S. $24.95.
More articles about Wrestling Spirit 2