By learning the ancient art of Japanese fighting with your katana and the focused precision of modern firearms, you will progress and adapt yourself to this foreign environment, where skills alone may not guarantee you victory.
- Red Steel is the only original first-person action game built from the ground up for the WII
- Take full advantage of the Revolution controller, and control the action like never before. You’ll replicate sword-fighting movements and eliminate enemies quickly by directly targeting and shooting them.
- Execute deadly combo moves using multiple swords or choose from a variety of firearms for longer-range attacks.
- Learn to harness your mental power to unleash powerful attacks in dire situations, and use the “focus system” to freeze time and effectively target several enemies at once.
- Learn the art of Japanese fighting, and then use these skills to take out your enemies or gain their respect and loyalty by sparing them.
- Challenge friends with various split-screen multiplayer modes to see who the real master is.
More articles about Red Steel