The challenging single player game in Atari’s hotly anticipated Massively Open Online Racer, Test Drive Unlimited offers a fully-featured gameplay experience, complementing the online play to give gamers playing offline the complete jet-set luxury lifestyle and the chance to rack up the road miles.
SinglePlayer Features :
- Collect and drive more than 90 of the world’s most exclusive dream cars around the vast tropical road system spanning the Hawaiian island of Oahu.
- Single player challenges to boost cred and bank balance are playable at any time whether the player is on or offline.
- In single player, gamers can customise their character from hair colour to designer threads, get hooked up with a fine crib in the hills, and fill their garages with sleek automotive works of art.
- The many specific single player challenges include winning all the preset races against up to seven bots, time challenges, speed trap challenges, missions to deliver goods, hitchhikers, and vehicles with good driving and within time limits, and even pulling a top model.
- Non-driving achievements include owning 50 cars, 3 bikes, 15 houses, and even having a wardrobe packed with 10 or more Marc Ecko and Ben Sherman outfits
- Rival driver AI is almost indiscernible from the behaviour of the real thing – sometimes they accept challenges to race, sometimes they don’t, and they always drive hard.
- The progress that players make both on and offline in Test Drive Unlimited all counts towards their profile, with many achievements, such as racking up more than 10,000 miles on the clock, possible online, offline or by using a combination of both.
- To become overall Test Drive Unlimited Champion players need to master all the challenges in both the online multiplayer and single player game.
More articles about Test Drive Unlimited