FlatOut 2 (PS2/Xbox/PC)
FlatOut 2 takes racing to the limit with numerous enhancements and additions including brand-new and much requested online multi-player modes, twice as many vehicles, additional race environments and twice the number of tracks. The mayhem continues off the track with 12 all-new Rag doll mini-games including basketball, baseball and royal flush cards, a Rag doll Championship and full online support.
FlatOut 2 arrives in the shops today on PlayStation 2, Xbox and PC to the delight of racing fans everywhere.
Panzer Command: Operation Winter Storm (PC)
Panzer Command: Operation Winter Storm is a 3D simultaneous turn based strategy game where you command either the Soviet or German forces during the desperate attempt to reach the encircled German 6th Army at Stalingrad. Each side has detailed 3D units of the historical vehicles and squads, from Panzer IIIs and T-34s to PanzerGrenadiers, Artillery and Air Strikes. Two campaigns (one German, one Soviet) tie the scenarios together, allowing core units to progress from battle to battle, gaining experience, medals and special abilities. A point system allows players to "purchase" additional units for each mission in the campaign as well as replace losses, forcing decisions on management of resources.
The design for Operation Winter Storm lets first time users sit down and start playing, while allowing hard-core gamers to enjoy the realism and historical accuracy. All campaign battles can also be fought as individual scenarios and two separate skirmish scenarios are included for maximum replayability. The AI can control either side in each battle and a full Play-by-Email system allows for head to head play.
Panzer Command: Operation Winter Storm is also the first 3D tactical WWII game where the unit and weapon data as well as the unit art is stored in easily accessible formats to enable mod support and customized scenarios and campaigns post-release.
Panzer Command: Operation Winter Storm, is now available from the Matrix Games website and available live at the Origins Game Convention in Columbus Ohio.
Wrestling Spirit 2 (PC)
Wrestling Spirit 2, created by Adam Ryland, takes lead from its predecessor allowing players to take control of a wrestler, guiding his career through the world title wins, a competitive league, and all the rivalries. With improved graphics, innovative game play modes, and a fine-tuned AI, Wrestling Spirit 2 turns matches into a battle of wits, proving to be every thinking person’s fighting game.
- Two brand new modes: "Pro League" and "World League". What would happen if pro wrestling was organized like a real sport? You can now find out in these innovative new sections, as you take control of a wrestler and take part in a competitive league, battling it out over the course of a season as you fight against fellow grapplers to decide promotions, relegations, and to answer the ultimate question; who is the true world champion of wrestling?
- Updated versions of the popular Wrestling Spirit career modes "Rookie to Legend" and "Superstar Challenge". Take control of a wrestler and guide him through his career, fighting his matches, earning new contracts, and making and breaking friendships. Updated to take into account the feedback we have had from WreSpi1 players, these two modes take your wrestling career to the next level!
- By popular request, Wrestling Spirit 2 now allows the simulation of CPU vs. CPU matches, allowing you to sit back and watch the action unfold. Ideal for e-fed owners, who can use this to simulate entire shows.
- Massive gaming depth. After the extreme popularity of the in-depth records found in "Total Extreme Wrestling 2005", WreSpi2 boasts equally expansive data and histories, ranging from complete competitive histories for every character in the game to accurate histories for every title belt.
- In-depth editing suite allowing customization of virtually every part of the game world, from what promotions are available to whether a wrestler is bald!
Wrestling Spirit 2 is available for digital download exclusively through Grey Dog Software.