Bomberman Act: Zero for the Xbox 360 redefines the series for the next generation with breathtaking high resolution graphics and all-new gameplay elements. Deep within an experimental underground facility in a bleak alternate future, humans are imprisoned as test subjects and trained to become deadly soldiers. Equipped with armored battle suits, players must fight for survival and eliminate each other to determine who will become the final human weapon. As Bomberman, your objective is simple: destroy your opponents before they destroy you.
Players are challenged to survive through 99 stages as they try to escape this experiment gone wrong and reach the surface. As they progress through the corridors of the facility, they will scramble for hidden items such as the program extension chip to strengthen their armor as well as other powerful ability enhancements. Up to 8 players can battle for survival online in classic multiplayer action through Xbox Live and earn points to become the ultimate weapon on the World Rankings. Online players can also customize their character from a wide variety of visual options, including gender, color and armor type. Bomberman Act: Zero is scheduled to launch in stores this Summer.
- Survive through 99 stages as you try to escape to the surface
- Scramble for hidden items like the program extension chip to strengthen your armor
- Evade looming bomb blasts from a new tension-filled perspective
- Utilize a new life bar and item system for a more aggressive gameplay style
- Earn multiple achievements in single and multi-player modes to increase your Gamer Score
- Up to 8 players can battle for survival online through Xbox Live and earn points to become the ultimate weapon on the World Rankings.
- Choose to play as a male or female Bomberman and select from a variety of different color schemes