"Crash Boom Bang! will provide the hilarious antics and fun gameplay that Crash Bandicoot fans have come to love, with a brand-new twist," said Cindy Cook, Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer for Vivendi Games. "Through the innovative Touch Panel Communication in-game feature that leverages the technology of the Nintendo DS, Crash Boom Bang! will also deliver a uniquely entertaining multiplayer experience unlike any other on the system."
In Crash Boom Bang!, Crash and his friends embark on a worldwide race in a quest for its multi-million dollar prize. With hidden intentions of finding an ancient lost city and the famed magical "Super Big Power Stone" that grants its user one wish, the race's sponsor Viscount Devil plans on using the contestants to solve the mystery. The map of the race checkpoints is based on the Viscount's ancient map, and the evil Dr. Neo Cortex, also an invitee to the race, has figured out the Viscount's master plan and in his own relentless pursuit for world domination, sets out to steal the map and retrieve the legendary stone. It's up to Crash and his friends to win the big race ... and save the world!
- Communicate with players through never-before-seen touch panel message in-game feature (speech, sounds, characters)
- Use wireless LAN to send customized messages mid-game and have fun teaming up with friends or distracting other players' gameplay
- 40 Wacky Action-oriented Mini-games Taking Full Advantage of the DS Platform
- 3D graphics, touch screen, microphone, wireless network
- Take player interaction to a new level by betting on outcomes of multiplayer games and earning points to purchase items that can enhance the gameplay experience
- Up to 80 items to collect, trade or use to alter gameplay scenarios
- Enjoy Crash's wacky and zany sense of humor and play as one of 8 of your favorite characters including Crash, Coco, Crunch and Neo Cortex
Crash Boom Bang! is scheduled to be available exclusively for Nintendo DS in October 2006.