- Correction to a few problems that causes the occasional crash on certain PCs.
- High options (1 texture per cycliste, level 4 of public) are now available only with a 256 Mo GPU.
- Database (riders, teams, races, ....) editor
- SuperPrestige points added for climber and points jerseys. Corrects bug whereby goals that included these jerseys could not be attained.
- Update to Tour of Portugal
- Tennis court removed from route on the 1st stage of the Dauphiné Libre (70km)
- Correction to allocation of bonuses on 4th stage of Tour of Austria (Individual time-trial)
- Increase in time-gap for tail enders before elimination from a stage race. Reduces number of riders eliminated, especially in hilly/mountain stages.
- Correction to bug which enabled energy to be saved during a race (widely exploited in online games).
- Button added enabling export of a TXT file with list of race starters. All exports will be saved to a directory called "exported results".
- Correction to a display bug affecting "Sprint" tab on the in-race info page for arrivals in the mountains.
- Corrects a bug which may prevent a career being continued beyond 5th
- Correction to bug whereby no more staff (especially trainers) were available.
- Correction to display bug on Manager page which occurs from 2007
- Link to teams on the results page of team time-trials now functions correctly
- Correction to bug on Training page which allowed figures of over 100% to be displayed in progress table
- Progression of riders (especially young riders) : the peloton now progresses more slowly across a career, especially when crossing experience thresholds.
- Race days are now counted from start of race, even if rider abandons.
- Correction to bug affecting contract renewals.
- Correction to bug in exported results where "ST" was displayed instead of rider's time.
- Rider's average attribute figure is updated when game is started
- Sort by surname (and not by forename) in result tables.
- Correction to loading of a multiplayer game (season and tour modes)
- Ladder mode : "Pause" available at start of race
- x2 speed available at the end of a race
- New stages available in ladder mode
More articles about Pro Cycling Manager 2006