Tekken Dark Resurrection (PSP)
Tekken Dark Resurrection debuts for the first time on the PSP system and boasts a variety of new features to give fans new experiences to bring along on the road.
Tekken Dark Resurrection, the latest installment in the popular fighting series, brings the action portable for the first time on the PSP system. The highly anticipated fighter features two brand new characters, Lili and Dragunov, whose unique fighting styles add a new element of action to the tournament as they battle the exciting cast of classic Tekken characters, including the highly anticipated return of Armor King and fan-favorites Jin, Paul, Steve and Kazuya.
Tekken Dark Resurrection will pack a punch when it hits later this month, boasting gorgeous graphics, double the customizable items seen in Tekken(R)5, fun mini games including Tekken Bowling and Gold Rush, and wireless ad-hoc battles for on the go fighting. Rounding out Tekken Dark Resurrection's list of impressive features is its new "Ghost" Infrastructure mode, which allows players to upload their "ghost" character data as well as download others' "ghost" data from the Internet to their PSP system. When players have reached the height of their Tekken fighting skills, they will be able to see how they rank against others through the game's network system.
Painkiller: Hell Wars (Xbox)
“With millions of gamers still playing Xbox games, there has never been a better time to release Painkiller: Hell Wars.” said Marshall Zwicker, VP of Sales and Marketing. “Xbox fans will be blown away with the fast-paced action, graphics and awesome physics that we’ve managed to cram onto one disc.”
Stranded in the nightmarish plane of purgatory, Daniel Garner must face the legions of Hell as mounting tensions point toward an inevitable unholy war of epic proportions. Players must combat an onslaught of gruesome creatures and wade through malevolent terrain on their journey to attain purification in this tortuous land between Heaven and Hell.
Guided by the chance to reunite with his loved one and with access to an arsenal of weapons at his disposal, decimate over 75 unique abominations of the underworld. When conventional weapons are not enough, Daniel also has the ability to consume souls to morph into a possessed beast to increase his chance of surviving through the 20 levels of blood, chaos and terrifying odds. Painkiller: Hell Wars will immerse players in a no holds barred horrific world of demons and destruction in the single player mode, and those hardy enough to venture online against real world opponents will thoroughly enjoy intense eight-person multiplayer battles on Xbox Live.
Painkiller Xbox Features:
- Intense gameplay: The player will be constantly outnumbered, fighting against seemingly insurmountable odds.
- Lasting replay value: Painkiller features a standard single player campaign, with additional modes to encourage replay.
- Xbox Live: Painkiller offers seven modes of multiplayer action for up to eight players!
- Combo weapons: All weapons come in pairs, with a primary and secondary fire.
- Morphing: Your unholy pact gives you the power to morph into a powerful possessed creature with every 33 souls collected.
- Incredible graphics: The game uses the proprietary 3D “PAIN Engine” capable of pumping out an unbelievably high polygon count, while adding increased texture quality and the latest lighting and shadowing techniques.
- World’s most advanced physics engine: Painkiller: Hell Wars employs Havok 2.0, allowing for amazing physics and deformable, interactive environments.
Developed by People Can Fly, the award-winning first-person shooter is rated “M” for Mature by the ESRB and carries an MSRP of $29.99.