Space Empires V is the new edition in the Space Empires series. This new chapter’s completely updated UI takes the player into a real-time rendered 3D universe. Watch space battles played out with incredible detail and realistic effects. Expand, Explore, Exploit, and Exterminate in a huge living and breathing galaxy. New features abound, with political alliances between multiple empires, top-down ship design systems, hexagonal movement grids, and much more. Space Empires V boldly takes the next step in the space strategy genre.
- Detailed tactical combat with a combat simulator to test your designs!
- New vehicle types and sizes include: ships, bases, freighters, fighters, mines, satellites, troops, drones, and weapons platforms.
- Completely design and customize all of your vehicles.
- Large Galaxy - 100 solar systems with 15 planets each.
- Huge Technology Tree - Thousands of tech levels with hundreds of components and facilities.
- Highly ‘Mod’ friendly
- 100% customizable game graphics - Create your own planets, stars, vehicles, etc.
- Completely customizable AI players - Create your own AI players with unique traits, styles, and speech.
- Game comes with 14 unique races and the ability to create your own.
- Randomly generated map for every game and option to load an existing map.
- 24 bit 3D real-time rendered graphics.
Space Empires V will be available in stores across North America August 12, 2006 at a retail price of $39.99. Space Empires V is rated E for Everyone by ESRB.
More articles about Space Empires V