Elves, prick up your ears! Grotesque – Heroes Hunted is a unique solo role-playing game with ironic undertone and absorbing story line.
Rayk Kerstan, Creative Director of Silent Dreams: „Grotesque is
developing into a technically advanced game that competes with next-generation titles like Gothic 3 or Neverwinter Nights 2“
One of Grotesque’s strengths is the charismatic characters. These are displayed in a brilliant quality in a fantasy environment of dynamic lights with real-time shadows. The world has bloom, hdr effects and normal/parallax mapping on every object.
Also, NPCs in Grotesque have profuse charisma with distinctive personalities that will remain in the players’ memory -some of them will surely rise to a cult status!
Lego-Lars and other soldiers went into battle to solve a quest that the playable character called Roger Sun had screwed up miserably previously. Euphorically, they surround the first (little) enemy without knowing that a much bigger enemy is waiting for them…
The hungry Orcs shown on the Screenshot are the “light version” of the Orc population in Grotesque. Orcs usually eat flesh from vegetarian humans. The attentive player will notice that the combat system and UI are similar to the MMORPG „World of Warcraft“. Grotesque has a classical and transparent User Interface.
Deacon, a timid Soldier who always feels discriminated, is the first companion who fights together with Roger in the Adventure. During fights, it may happen that Deacon gets scared and runs away…
- Innovative, new RPG-Adventure Genre
- Atmospheric and varied State of the Art 3D-Graphics in a style all of their own.
- The original story with its cult characters distinguishes itself from all other RPG’s.
- A story full of changes and surprises, which sweeps you along, and a strand of plot that motivates.
- Takes a jab against many well known RPG’s and films.
- Thrilling, strategic combat system that provides entertainment all the way through with its multitude of skills and actions intensive to the story.
- Spectacular camera tracking shots underline the action packed animations.
- Entertaining, amusing conversations and puzzles that remind one of an adventure classic such as “Monkey Island”.
- Charismatic, striking NPC’s with individual personalities and their own daily routines.
- Three categories of career with different actions increase the motivation to play and play again Work your way up to hero, Samurai or metal master status.
- Loves: the player can court some women and even get engaged, if he can make himself convincing enough.
More articles about Grotesque: Heroes Hunted