Be it in the cockpit of the spaceship, inside a tank or just with a laser rifle in hand, gamers will have to fight against multiple enemies in outer space, on planets' surface and inside military bases. Open ended game play provides players the ability to choose their own destiny, to become a merchant or a colonizer, a mercenary or a pirate. Players will be able to upgrade spaceships and ground vehicles. Gamers can capture planets or even whole star systems, build up their own empire and command armies of warbots. A thrilling and interactive storyline full of rich opportunities, freedom of movement and freedom of choice will make Parkan II an unforgettable experience for all fans of the genre.
- Huge gaming universe, 500+ star systems
- Freedom of choice: become a pirate, a merchant or a mercenary
- Non-linear storyline with multiple secondary quests
- An ocean of opportunities: fight in open space, control armies of warbots on planets surfaces, capture enemy bases and whole star systems. Colonize planets, build spaceports, become the ruler of the galaxy!
- You may upgrade any craft, your spaceship or battle tank and even yourself using different implants
- Perfect graphic engine which uses the whole potential of modern video cards
Parkan 2 is scheduled for release in Germany on July 27, and will retail for 39,99 Euro.
More articles about Parkan II