Players can customize and race licensed import sports cars using real tuner parts and tuning techniques. More than five million combinations are possible in customizing a car's interior, exterior and engine.
"Import Tuner Challenge brings unprecedented car customization and speed to the racing genre," said Jay Cohen, vice president of publishing at Ubisoft. "The game offers more tuning possibilities than any other street-racing game to date on Xbox 360 and will submerge players into Tokyo's thrilling underground."
- Authentic import street racing: Includes real Tokyo highways and regions, all the hottest licensed import sports cars and concept vehicles and the most prized import tuner part manufacturers.
- More than five million customizations: Select from a vast warehouse of specialized parts to customize a car's interior, exterior and engine. Includes everything from authentic aero kits from Mazdaspeed, C-West and Veilside to racing seats from Recaro and Bride.
- Tune your car like a mechanic: Install custom parts with the click of a button and hit the streets wheels spinning. Players can fine-tune their parts to suit a specific race.
- Conquer the toughest and fastest street-racing teams: With more than 400 unique opponents with different strengths, weaknesses and custom cars, never play the same game twice.
- Take your ride to the Xbox Live online gaming service: See how your custom tuner stacks up in head-to-head in Versus mode take your moost extreme mods straight to the streets to dominate all who challenge.
Import Tuner Challenge is being developed by Genki of Japan and is scheduled to ship in North America and Europe in Fall 2006.
More articles about Import Tuner Challenge