- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash. Stability of the game is greatly improved.
- The sound device is now set to Generic Software by default. This audio setting will work on all systems. However, hardware acceleration can be selected for better sound quality. If you have Creative Audigy sound card and wish to use sound hardware please choose native driver, for SoundStorm please choose generic hardware. Most sound cards will work great with generic hardware setting.
If you just want the fastest performance and don't care about audio quality, select 'Generic Software', as the other modes may use additional system resources in return for better audio quality.
A massive invasion overwhelms the planet, leaving chaos, horror and uncertainty in its wake. As one of only a few highly skilled survivors, you must use overwhelming firepower and all of your combat skills to battle the hordes of hostile ground troops, find out how to stop their plans and prevent the construction of a Space Wrap Portal.
- Destructible 3D game environment
- Incredible number of enemies on the screen
- Proprietary BladeFX 2.0 engine for extreme particle counts and advanced FX
- Advanced lighting engine (every bullet and explosion casts glow and light)
- 3D positional sound
- 13 Original soundtracks from Exstus, The Phase and Tolgar & Tod Miner
- More than 50 levels of intense action
- Upgradeable weapons and power-ups
- Unique levels with different enemy tactics
- Joystick and joypad support
- Unique and truly addictive gameplay
More articles about DevastationZone Trooper