Special Operations Forces (SOF), Raiders group. Unacknowledged unit that operates under the command of the USSOCOM. This group is a tech savvy, highly mobile, fast attack unit that can deal with situations where the sponsor can maintain a low profile.
We have reason to believe a paramilitary terrorist cell has been activated within our borders. Our agents discovered they have set up a command center at the old Misty Mountain site. Encrypted messages are being sent from this location to known terrorist groups outside of our borders.
Your mission is to gather intel at the site and shut down that transmitter.
This is a first person shooter where you have to gather clues as you move through each of the missions. The 5 sub missions or levels are tied together with a single story to immerse the user in the game. As you complete the levels you can go back and replay any of the ones you have finished to improve your score.
Single Player Features:
- Five game levels with three dificulty levels each.
- Mission levels can be replayed after completion
- Each level has a puzzle to work out while the bullets fly.
- Random weather effects each time the game is run.
- Silenced SMP - 9 Assault rifle, grenades.
- Hawkeye overhead satellite view.
- Light level meter for sneaking in the dark.
- Night vision equipment, radar and compass.
- Interactive Doors, computers, panels that can be destroyed.
Multiple Player Features:
- Local Area Network (LAN) based game for up to 8 players.
- Internet based game for up to 8 players.
- Deathmatch free for all or Teams.
- Capture the flag.
- User selectable cloak, armor and gun settings.
- Extra weapons choice of Shotgun, Sniper Rifle and Grenade Launcher.