Developed by Most Wanted Entertainment, Joint Task Force portrays a future that could easily become reality: In 2007, neither the US, UN nor NATO have the power to pacify the numerous combat hot spots blazing around the globe. To quell the global rise of terrorism, dictators and insurgents, Western Leaders create the Joint Task Force – an ultramodern and highly elite military squad. The player takes control of the JTF to combat various oppressive regimes around the world.
Lead twenty dramatic missions in explosive war-zones including the Middle East, Central Asia, and the Balkans. Experience the evolution of warfare firsthand as you bring superior tactics and military technology to bear against dangerous and unconventional forces. No game has been so gritty or immediate. Use the principle of combined arms to your maximum advantage. All battlefield units — including infantry, tanks, artillery, reconnaissance and helicopters — are strongest when used together. Your men’s lives depend on your level-headed strategy.
- Elaborate story line, 5 campaigns and 1 tutorial
- Manipulate media and civilians
- Invest in your heroes; take them to the next mission
- News channel which provides background information and live coverage of battle
- Satellite recon at your disposal
- Several terrain types: Desert, Winter Valley, Rocky Mountain, Jungle and Cave
- Realistic physics for units and buildings
- Dynamic weather with effect on game flow
- Destructable terrain objects
- Multiplayer modes include: Domination, Deathmatch and Cooperative mode
- Campaign playable in multiplayer
- Multiplayer modes will be able to handle 8 players over LAN and internet. With a brand new multiplayer mode.
Scheduled for a worldwide release in fall 2006.
More articles about Joint Task Force