In gameplay, Genji: Days of The Blade is presented as a “traditional” action/adventure gaming experience and features more than double the amount of gameplay than its predecessor. Gameplay in Genji: Days of The Blade includes more diverse levels of fighting, and more playable characters - all underlying an epic tale of a warrior’s honor that promises to deliver a genuine next-generation experience on PS 3.
- Twice the Content, Twice the Action – Over 15 hours of gameplay continuing the story of Yoshitsune and based on the historical battle between the Genji Clan and the Heishi Clan
- Swap between Four Playable Characters, At Any time – Take advantage of each of the four characters’ unique fighting style or unleash devastating team-based fighting combos by interchanging characters between attacks
- Exquisite Combat - Gracefully articulated swordplay captured by Mitsuhiko Seike, Japan's finest sword fighter, provides the heart and soul of intense authentic action.
- Massive Battles – Lead Yoshitsune and his men against hundreds of warriors, as you strive to reach, and defeat, the enemy warlord in epic battle sequences based on Japanese history.
- Beautifully Detailed Battlegrounds – From shimmering details of the great naval battle of Dannoura to epic monumental horseback encounters at Ichinotani, Genji: Days of The Blade truly harnesses the power of PS 3 to deliver next-generation visuals.