'Sudden Strike III: Arms For Victory' - Demo Available NOW
by Rainier on Aug. 18, 2006 @ 1:29 p.m. PDT
Sudden Strike III: Arms for Victory will exceed the limits of conventional RTS genre. The game will simulate joint operation of ground, naval and air forces on vast areas. New user interface paradigm will allow player to control these forces avoiding unnecessary micro-management, while allowing controlling individual units manually. New 3D engine is capable of rendering large-scale maps with mountains, forests, water, with a huge amount of units.
Get the Sudden Strike: Arms for Victory demo off WP (130mb)
This demo lets you look at an early release of Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory. You have access to two the Americans and the Germans in this demo.
The game is based on World War II
The demo features:
More articles about Sudden Strike III: Arms for Victory
- the original Sudden Strike (R) (TM) style
- large areas to play, numerous units, the Navy, Airforce, Ground Troops
- spectacular explosions and other effects, great sound effects
- incredibly interactive objects and buildings, big guns, ships (including a carrier) and much more!
- demo represents American and German troops (more in the full version)