Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice For All for the Nintendo DS, the second game in the popular court room battle series from Japan introduces four new cases featuring new characters, plot twists and gameplay features. Players resume the role of Phoenix Wright, a defence attorney who must prove his client's innocence against the toughest of odds and most ruthless of adversaries. Players must exercise their legal prowess as they collect evidence, examine witnesses, analyse testimonies and seek the truth to ensure that justice prevails. The game is characterised by its memorable characters, engaging storylines and unique gameplay format, all presented in a comical anime style. Capcom plans to release Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice For All in Q1 2007.
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice For All includes the following features:
- Play from the first person perspective through four shocking new cases
- Two distinct gameplay segments:
- Investigation phase – survey crime scenes, interview witnesses and gather evidence that will be used in court
- Court phase – present findings from the investigation to support your case, listen to testimonies, examine witnesses, and determine what is fact from fiction so you can prove your client’s innocence
- New “Psyche-Lock” feature – some witnesses may be keeping the truth under tight lock and key (aka the “Psyche-Lock” state), so in order to break them down, successfully open up their Psyche- Locks with a series of correct questions or catch them on their inconsistent testimony
- New life bar represents Phoenix’s status in court – by presenting incorrect evidence or following misguided attempts to break Psyche Locks, Phoenix’s life bar will go down; the only way to regain this stat is to successfully open a witness’s Psyche-Lock
- Use the DS touch screen to navigate the game’s interface and become deeply involved in court room proceedings by using the microphone to yell “Objection,” “Take that” and more!
- Colourful cast of characters include both new and familiar faces
- Phoenix Wright – the game’s main character who is a rookie defence lawyer with a keen sense for discerning fact from truth
- Franziska von Karma – the new D.A. and daughter of former adversary, Manfred von Karma, is on the warpath to take Phoenix down and avenge her father by any means necessary
- Maya Fey – having honed her psychic powers, she is now a mystic of the Kurain Channeling Technique and will continue to be a valuable ally for Phoenix in his trials
- Pearl Fey – Maya’s cousin is an up and coming psychic herself and looks up to her as a role model
More articles about Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney