Field Ops provides a unique insight into the secret details of a clandestine hunt for the head of an emerging terrorist network. A small, but select team of specialists joins forces to prevail where Police and Special Forces of more than 6 countries failed. With Presidental consent a task force is assembled, registered under the name of „Special Operations Group”, with a sole purpose. Cripple this network to pieces.
Taking us deep into a war waged behind the scenes, Field Ops opens up an extraordinary insight to the real threats facing our unsuspecting world – which is slowly but steadily being engulfed by the dreadful shadow of a plage consuming it. Terrorism.
The pursuit takes us across not less than four different locations. Run ashore with your small inflatables at the golden shores of the civil war ridden Cuba, cut through it's dense tropical forests to reach your goal. Unravel a puzzling mistery among the ill omened ruins of Chernobyl's Ghost City, and gathering your men prevent a new disaster, in consequences worse than the original. Find yourself betrayed, with only an ever diminishing hope for success in the war ravaged, barren wastelands of Afghanistan, piecing together the last pieces of a deadly puzzle. Then after all those dreadful adventures unfolding into a dramatic ending return to the States for the final confrontation.
In such a clandestine world you can take nothing for granted. Maybe those you trust the most will betray you. And maybe those you trust the least - will come to the rescue.
- A next generation 3D Tactical RTS, supported by cutting edge FPS and TPS direct control modes for individual soldiers and vehicles
- Sophisticated AI, capable of performing complex tactical decisions
- 4 unique settings and a total of 16 thrilling Single Player missions
- 6 individual heroes, more than 30 realistic US and terrorist units and vehicles
- Over 20 detailed, real life weapons and modifications ranging from pistols to missile launchers
- High resolution textures and complex models to provide an amazing level of graphic detail
- Full 3D environment featuring the newest generation of the Walker 3 engine
- State of the art physics engine, affecting gameplay
- Evolving unit types, with own levels and experience carried on to future missions
- Units may run, crouch, prone, scatter or take cover as needed
- V.I.P. rescue, Bomb run, and Conquest - the classic multiplayer modes, even in RTS versus FPS setups
- Full 3D sound with environmental effects
- Extreme weather conditions ranging from tropical rain to massive sandstorms
More articles about Field Ops